World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to salmonking on becoming a dad for the first time. Good luck mate to you, Vic and your baby girl. Hope all is well. See you soon. We'll have to wet the babys head again when I get back. Fishing and drinking!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Salmonking on your addition to the family:thumbs::thumbs:
Don't forget weight and pic when available. Will phone you soon to discuss fishing trips & lots of baby talk.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
thanks for all the messages guys!!!well what can i say???little mia ella lilly was born 4 minutes past 1 on friday afternoon!way hay!!!what an experience!for those of you who havent got children yet,you cant explain the feeling you get when you she them for the first time!!unbelievable!and to vic my mrs,what an absolute star!!!.deffinatly my pb!!!lolshe wieghed in at 7lb 13 oz,not my biggest catch!!!!!but by far the most important!!lol.had a couple with the father in law sat,but look out johnnyllew when you get back!!!!!thanks again guys!!!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
good luck to you both enjoy the moment you'll remember it forever tightlines andy ilsf..:clap3:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's a 3 can rule out here and haven't even had that yet. Could be in big trouble trying to drink with you again. The Ireland game was bad enough!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts