World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right excuses out the way first A- it was to bright B - IT WAS TO BRIGHT C - i am a crap angler . Arrived at about midday and didnt expect too much anyway sounds like another excuse lol , one rod with whole squid and fillets of bluey not a touch for 3hrs or so . Second rod had crab on but what a DIVi am having left reels and reels of bait elastic on ferring and selsey beaches this time i left it in the car . Well one eel about 1lb and a couple of small bites that was it , maybe a couple of hours at Birling Gap over low tomorrow . FRANK

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Right excuses out the way first A- it was to bright B - IT WAS TO BRIGHT C - i am a crap angler . Arrived at about midday and didnt expect too much anyway sounds like another excuse lol , one rod with whole squid and fillets of bluey not a touch for 3hrs or so . Second rod had crab on but what a DIVi am having left reels and reels of bait elastic on ferring and selsey beaches this time i left it in the car . Well one eel about 1lb and a couple of small bites that was it , maybe a couple of hours at Birling Gap over low tomorrow . FRANK
fancy coming over to my turf and trying to nick one out from under me nose,serves you right.:sneaky2:
good luck at the gap,lots of eels about down there at the mo:doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts