132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Err nothing too exciting to report

A few pout, a few small wrasse, one mackerel and a goby between 2 of us

Was absolutely packed down there, but didn't see or hear of anyone having much

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I fished the Hoe a few weeks back,it was crowded then too - all eastern Europeans with their telescopic rods - and they were catching eff all !

Myself and two mates had dozens of makeral and loads of the usual small stuff too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fished the Hoe a few weeks back,it was crowded then too - all eastern Europeans with their telescopic rods - and they were catching eff all !

Myself and two mates had dozens of makeral and loads of the usual small stuff too.

I didn't even bother with feathers as there were that many sets out doing sod all

the one I had was on a lure with spinning rod, first cast too.

Sadly that was all i had on it all day lol

On th plus side I didn't lose a single bit of tackle which don't happen too often down there

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I'm down there again on Wednesday so hopefully there will be some mackies left.Last time we were catcing them on float fished feathers close to the wall.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Err nothing too exciting to report

A few pout, a few small wrasse, one mackerel and a goby between 2 of us

Was absolutely packed down there, but didn't see or hear of anyone having much
hi
i fished there on saturday,i was way down towards the folkstone end.i also caught wrasse and small stuff down the wall,but about 3 hours after h/w i managed to get a pout.i put the pout out on a live bait float rig and half hour later had a take,which after a good fight on the light gear ended up landing a bass of 8lb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts