World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone been on a trip out of swanage aboard San Gina. What species are likely to be caught and where abouts does the skipper take you? Any info will be appreciated

Cheers

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
One of the advantages of fishing with a Swanage boat is that the fish are only a few minutes away...some good bream are caught in the bay. There are plenty of fishy places inshore along the coast westward along the Purbecks .
I spoke to Tom a couple of weeks back and they were catching black bream, the usual dogs and bass with tope and cod out further.

Give Tom a ring, contact details are on his web page

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the advantages of fishing with a Swanage boat is that the fish are only a few minutes away...some good bream are caught in the bay. There are plenty of fishy places inshore along the coast westward along the Purbecks .
I spoke to Tom a couple of weeks back and they were catching black bream, the usual dogs and bass with tope and cod out further.

Give Tom a ring, contact details are on his web page
I'll be down in swanage tommorow until friday so i'll give him a ring when im down there. :happy:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
forgot to say, Tom has the boat kitted out with good tackle...for light line and for wreck fishing, he does not charge extra for use of it, so it's ideal for holiday makers who have not got room to take their own gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts