World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we fished from 5.00pm till 9.00pm right through the high tide plenty of knocks but only one bass about 2 1/2 lb i might catch one day

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
we fished from 5.00pm till 9.00pm right through the high tide plenty of knocks but only one bass about 2 1/2 lb i might catch one day
You don't say how many of you fished to squeeze out that bass? Either way...it's a lovely table sized fish and not a bad result mate.

You only have to look at catch reports by very good anglers on here....they blank too. (You'll notice I don't include myself in the 'very good anglers'!!). lol. :wiggle:

Keep it up mate......even for us novices, there is a surprise monster to be had; that's why they call it 'beginner's luck'!! lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hi trucker134,

any further details on that catch report please...bait, tactics etc

was thinking of trying for the Bass down there this week some time

Regards,

John

G

·
...bigger tides coming up this weekend

Fish very early, before all the grockles get out and the boat traffic starts up. If you can fish when the first glow of red hits the dawn sky then you will stad the best chance.

This weekend should be far more successful than last.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Sounds like a nice fish mate...

Going to try tonight, prob down infront of the haven hotel...got rag, squid and some stuff to spin...

Walked along Sandbanks beach the other day, by some Jazz cafe? Do you go off that beach? Sorry for lack of local knowledge I have, just starting to try down here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts