World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Fish O Mania have just had a big delivery of sandeel, so get yours now while it lasts and stock up for the next time they go short everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well soon see ey,scientists reckon global warming is pushing them more north.:g:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Fish O Mania have just had a big delivery of sandeel, so get yours now while it lasts and stock up for the next time they go short everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi fiskies i got my stock before the shops run out it happ two me before so i make shore it dont happ again tight lines

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
:unsure: waters to warm for cod,waters to warm for sandeel?:unsure:
They catch Cod at Redwick in August !!! I dont think it matters about water temp it is more to do with food migration - -usually there is a massive influx of shrimp at Redwick/Magor area around the beginning of August and the Cod usually turn up about 2 to 3 weeks later (might be just coincidence but the cod are absolutely gorged on them).
I caught a huge bag (for me) of cod to 13lb 4or 5 years ago in the third week in August and got really badly sunburnt at the same time !!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
lots in the ironmongers in clydach and when i told him there is a shortage he looked at me stupid.if you dont no where this shop is i will give anyone directions just PM me paul:clap2:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Sandeels: Unfortunately the Danish trawls for these eels and use them as pig feed. The salty content of the eels is transfered into the flavour of the bacon. Unfortunately in doing so, such activities also rob sea birds from feeding thier young as well as having a knock-on effect on the sea's food-chain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts