World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 8pm to 2:30am (HT 12:30)
5-15mph SW wind, lots of surf, fair bit of weed passing by.

Rod one:- Distance with black & squid tip and ragworm & mackerel tip on 2no.4/0 double pat.
Produced something practically every cast (9/10 Whiting, 2 pouts, 2 dogs; all a fair size as well)

Rod two:- 20-30yards (as close as i could get with the breakers) double 5/0 pennel with Mackerel, Bluey, peeler, whole squid.
Nothing until the last cast when i gave it some distance and got 3 Whiting on:crazy:

I really wanted a bass, but no joy. Still, kept fairly busy, more than i expected anyway and enjoyed myself as usual:)
Oh, and made my bro mad as he wasn’t catching a thing (Got a pout on the last cast)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Fished from 8pm to 2:30am (HT 12:30)
5-15mph SW wind, lots of surf, fair bit of weed passing by.

Rod one:- Distance with black & squid tip and ragworm & mackerel tip on 2no.4/0 double pat.
Produced something practically every cast (9/10 Whiting, 2 pouts, 2 dogs; all a fair size as well)

Rod two:- 20-30yards (as close as i could get with the breakers) double 5/0 pennel with Mackerel, Bluey, peeler, whole squid.
Nothing until the last cast when i gave it some distance and got 3 Whiting on:crazy:

I really wanted a bass, but no joy. Still, kept fairly busy, more than i expected anyway and enjoyed myself as usual:)
Oh, and made my bro mad as he wasn’t catching a thing (Got a pout on the last cast)

good result juff where at sandgate were you as a reference i normaly fish by the car park near the american diner :victory:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where at sandgate were you as a reference i normaly fish by the car park near the american diner
By the Castle Ragworm (Riviera/Folkestone end of Sandgate)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
By the Castle Ragworm (Riviera/Folkestone end of Sandgate)
oh ok m8 cheers for that not tried that end yet must give it a go lol:fishing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts