World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
**72**
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few hours down the Bay with Shawn off here, been on the boats a few times but not from the shore since the Rays were around, this post is more of a heads up for anyone going. I used 3 hook flappers with size 4 hooks, bait was fresh blacks and rag.......... 3 micro Plaice, 2 very very small hounds, 1 teeny pin whiting and 1 very chubby makkie !! That's it, I think you'll agree a stunning performance !! Hounds and Plaice all on rag, makkie and pin on worm .................. THE END !! :headhurt: :2:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
nice one wayne,a bit of sport and you didnt blank lol:doh:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
at least you caught something!!!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I think we may need some advice Mr Goose !!you had more than lukey & i had all week. Are you giving any watercraft lessons (locally):notworthy

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I think we may need some advice Mr Goose !!you had more than lukey & i had all week. Are you giving any watercraft lessons (locally):notworthy
come on melv, we caught more than that on wed lunchtime.lol. i think we might not be the "chosen ones"lol.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Sorry ment to say more spiecies ( check that speeling for me lukey ):drunk:

·
Registered
650 Posts
They had fins and gills therefore they must be fish. Well done Wayne.
Did better than me, but a poor day on the beach is sure better than any day in the office.:busted_co

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
shirl BEHAVE obsession is a form of madness lols im just waiting to see you grow a goatee like a barble

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice one Wayne, at least you caught something. Roll on the COD.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts