World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I shall keep this brief........

Fished both venues above with Dave aka snapper 3 or is it 4 rods now Dave???

Any how, Saturday night saw both of us fishing the 10th green for MR Ray. We both used bluey as bait. Dave finished the night with two Rays including a PB of 11.5lb (female, returned) and a male of 6lb. I only had the one and dropped another a bit smaller of 5lb.

Dave has the pictures of these........

Today saw Dave and I fish from low to high at Galloways. I managed 7 Plaice (34cm, 4 X 35cm, 36cm and 40cm) a tidy haul. All on fresh lug at distance. Dave managed a couple of flounders, slugs and a small Bass. I had a flounder too.

image-2928425655.jpg

First one if the day........

image-2456648731.jpg

Our fresh bait

image-1484119475.jpg

Even foul hooking them in the end, last one of the day.

image-2189984296.jpg

Total tally for the day

image-2933855729.jpg

Oh and this is what I did at work this week having a seizure.

So a good end to a ****ty week

Will be having lots of sessions for Plaice and Bass over next few weeks if this weather holds......

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Good to see you're getting the target species Paul. A nice little SW blow would be good to bring the bass in before the rott.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
nice sessions Paul, well done

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Couple good sessions there bud. Surely you can't work with seizures etc mate you do your self some serious harm one day

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Wazza

Of course you can work with seizures bud, trouble is these days mate too many people find as many ways as possible not to work for whatever reason.

I am good at my job and I love teaching and by working with epilepsy it sets an example to the kids that there is no barriers and obstacles you cannot overcome to get what you want in life.......

Don't make the mistake of ruling me out just because of a medical condition!!!!!! I don't see it as an issue so neither should anyone else.......

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Dan

Perfect for Bass though so win win lol. Warm, clear and flat calm for plaice and rough and choppy for bass ???

Everyone's a winner

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nah nah don't see it as not being able to work didn't know what line of work you did so took in like chances of severe accidents we got a chef at work prone to seizures he had to work with a first aided at all times and another chef just in case as obviously kitchens are dangerous enough. But nah good on ya mate like you said plenty out there who would take that as a opportunity not to work

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi all, here's the pics from sarnie bay last nite.11.5lb thorny pb!! As Paul said also had a small one of 6lb, all on blueys. Enjoyable nights fishing
Well done mate, that's a lovely fish!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Nice plaice session Paul. Well done on getting a ray out of the bay. Like Ed said target species caught.
Catch up soon m8 for a few bass sessions.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well said mate I have been working and fishing with epilepsy for 47 years no real problems and other people are more worried about it than me.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts