World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to sarnie bay in the hope for some bass and codling or anything to break my bubble. it was horrible weather, fished to the left of the slipway. bloke who was there before had a schoolie then got chucked off cos he couldnt pay 6 quid.

i blanked, was only using worm, couldn't cast it very far because of the wind anyway. am absolutely soaked, oh well better luck next time eh

oh well we made a nice fire which kept us warm

the guards were they late last night, and kept driving down onto the bay to check tickets and stuff. they are getting pretty strict, usually just drive straight past them and tell them to do one.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
went to sarnie bay in the hope for some bass and codling or anything to break my bubble. it was horrible weather, fished to the left of the slipway. bloke who was there before had a schoolie then got chucked off cos he couldnt pay 6 quid.

i blanked, was only using worm, couldn't cast it very far because of the wind anyway. am absolutely soaked, oh well better luck next time eh

oh well we made a nice fire which kept us warm

the guards were they late last night, and kept driving down onto the bay to check tickets and stuff. they are getting pretty strict, usually just drive straight past them and tell them to do one.

you have to pay to fish the beach ??????????????? not my kind of fishing venue wouldnt even pay that to park thought it was free to fish in the sea

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
i thought you only paid to drive the toll road? if you park before that and walk over you dont have to pay......something to do with the magnacarter???

·
Registered
589 Posts
you DONT have to pay to fish , only to drive your motor down there .and they have always gone home in the winter at 5.30 , ???? is this going to change? are the locals paying them to work later ,i hope not:unsure:

·
Registered
785 Posts
The toll charge is only to go though the Private estate...or park on it....its now £7. As said n another post, come in from the Deal end and park up on the verge when you see the first BIG house on the right....up on the seawall....a few hundred yards before you hit the private estate. There is is public footpath through a 5 bar gate....it takes you to 'the slipway' 5mins away. You can fish anywhere along the beach....its only the parking thats the problem....and chargable.
Billy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts