World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, fished the above from low till a couple of hours after high tide.
Fishing buddy joined in around half 4pm. Slow to start off, just the odd whiting. As the light faded & what little tide run picked up the whiting upped their game as usual. Straight black lug it was whiting a chuck with the odd doggie. Hour into dark & my bluey & squid wrap signalled my main target are definatly having a late cruise around the bay. 5lb of angry skate, nice to see in october! A few more whiting & dogs later another positive bite. This time a real tiddler ray of a tad over 3lb. Then finally my mate chris chipped in & popped his ray cherry with a cute 2lber. Maybe we should of fished a few more yards along a chris? Lol. Did see two other rays come in 5-8lb i guess. Ideal conditions tonight...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Nice one Matt...just goes to show how late those Rays hang around for down the bay.
Top fishing mate.:thumbs:
Billy Rocker.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Nice one Matt!

The rumour is true the rays are back in town 7 caught in the Deal AC 1919 comp last night biggest about 9 pound, i also heard of at least 3 on the pier yesterday- Amazing for the last week in October but not sure they will hang about inshore now the northerlys are back

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well done Matt, Ray's in number's off the beach in late October:oops: Had to pack up shortly after low to pick my Dog up from the vet's but did manage a 44cm Bass on sandeel plus the proverbial ting.

here's a pic still swimming in a Sea near you :thumbs: Also caught a Plaice --------

the hook's are varivas size 4/0 , no scales so can only guess at weight :laugh:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.