World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick reminder, The next SAS friendly meet on the West Arm is next Wednesday 18/4 High at 1245 , Kids will be back at school so shouldnt be too many tinsel chuckers about - NOTE, Makkies are NOT on the arm yet , but there are some small bait fish on the inside so could be some Bass about as well
There are a few Flounders showing and some bigger Dabs but slugs still about in quantity

Any one intending to attend please add posts to this thread
Regards
Gray

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I think the fishing gods are with me at the moment as I am off on Wednesday, I just need to convince my good lady that the 18th is an S.A.S Bank Holiday Wednesday. I shall be there even if I have to bring a couple of doors with me to paint...cast out, gloss up then reel in...cast out, gloss up then reel in :unsure:.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I think the fishing gods are with me at the moment as I am off on Wednesday, I just need to convince my good lady that the 18th is an S.A.S Bank Holiday Wednesday. I shall be there even if I have to bring a couple of doors with me to paint...cast out, gloss up then reel in...cast out, gloss up then reel in :unsure:.

Cheers
Tony
if u use a 4/5oz brush you should be ok ....just dont snap off....or you will have over-runs everywere

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
if u use a 4/5oz brush you should be ok ....just dont snap off....or you will have over-runs everywere
Nice one Mr, we still need to chat about mixing lecky with plaster "zap". Are you fishing the thon Mr B?.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
hopefully yes but things a bit strained at the mo ....i will know a bit closer to the time....i havnt wet my line since Barney popped down last ....not good

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Gray, I wont be able to dig lug later as I have a bit on here at home today. I managed to get some king, slipper, squid, makkie and a jar of shippams lol:) .

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
234 Posts
im coming if all goes well - tried to get to shoreham so many times lately but with one thing and another aint been able to yet ( had a toenail removed ) just been and got some lug so hope thats a good bait there ?? what rigs ect are best to use i wanna come prepared lol is much being caught at the moment as its been a bit hit or miss this way lately ( mainly miss for me ) see you thurs- bdb

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
im coming if all goes well - tried to get to shoreham so many times lately but with one thing and another aint been able to yet ( had a toenail removed ) just been and got some lug so hope thats a good bait there ?? what rigs ect are best to use i wanna come prepared lol is much being caught at the moment as its been a bit hit or miss this way lately ( mainly miss for me ) see you thurs- bdb
See you there Mr, we should be there at the end of the arm and I may have a green brolly up however a bloke with a police looking beard will be there too.lol

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
so what does a police beard actually look like Tony? 3947366398[1].jpg ....Ello ello ello...whats going on ere then lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Managed one more after you left , also fell to small makki strip
Steve turned up with his new reel and proved that you CAN fish past the end of the East arm from the West Arm,
When tide fell to low, there was a new sand bar off of the end of the rocks immediately East of the end of the East arm, Never seen that before, plus the low tide line was at least 3/4 of the way out along the West Arm, Thought the harbour was going to drain out
Gray

·
Registered
234 Posts
well how stupid do i feel ??? i had it in my head that the meet was thursday - der!!!!! still im gonna go try tomorra anyway as im all ready to go - cheers embarrasingly - bdb

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Managed one more after you left , also fell to small makki strip
Steve turned up with his new reel and proved that you CAN fish past the end of the East arm from the West Arm,
When tide fell to low, there was a new sand bar off of the end of the rocks immediately East of the end of the East arm, Never seen that before, plus the low tide line was at least 3/4 of the way out along the West Arm, Thought the harbour was going to drain out
Gray
You should have taken a stroll out there Gray and retrieved some of mine and Mike's Russian casting moments" Krack ovs":).

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well dont forget this one, SUNDAY 29TH 1040am
And please anyone coming bring a rubbish bag .tins and bottles are breading on there at the moment , and the one bin fills up very quickly,Steve and Tony did their best to empty it but didnt have enough room in bags, I had already almost filled one with rubbish picked up from the end of the arm
Gray

1 - 17 of 17 Posts