World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well done to the organisers of the match today. you did a great job a big pat on the back for all the effort you put in to it. the fishing was hard but the weather and the turn out was fantastic. last but not least congratulations puddle man great fishing today deserved winner!
:clap3: puddle won the match but the charity won the day with all the money raised.
Well done everyone!!!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
well done to the organisers of the match today. you did a great job a big pat on the back for all the effort you put in to it. the fishing was hard but the weather and the turn out was fantastic. last but not least congratulations puddle man great fishing today deserved winner!
:clap3: puddle won the match but the charity won the day with all the money raised.
Well done everyone!!!
Given your moniker and accent, would I be right in thinking that you got the best flat? If so, it was great to meet you and big thanks for the donation to our charities...You got your reward at Upton Park this evening!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Given your moniker and accent, would I be right in thinking that you got the best flat? If so, it was great to meet you and big thanks for the donation to our charities...You got your reward at Upton Park this evening!
Yes Mark, that was me. It was good to meet you aswell mate!
Good result tonight for the reds that was tough going aswell. Hopefully bump into you in the future again.

G

·
Yes Mark, that was me. It was good to meet you aswell mate!
Good result tonight for the reds that was tough going aswell. Hopefully bump into you in the future again.
hi l.f.sea,good to see your day ended on a high!!!
and a very well done to you mate,if i can just say that this was
the first match this guy has fished!,and to win the pairs and get the
best flat fish...was a great start to your match career....

all the best puddle man....:wiggle:

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
hi l.f.sea,good to see your day ended on a high!!!
and a very well done to you mate,if i can just say that this was
the first match this guy has fished!,and to win the pairs and get the
best flat fish...was a great start to your match career....

all the best puddle man....:wiggle:
well done and hope there are many more for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts