World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hello Guys,

Just wondering how everyone is doing so far?

Ben
Getting a few Mr...have you a secret location for the thon?.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, think im gonna join a few peeps down the arm, will probably catch a cold n thats it but its for a fantastic cause.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Nah, think im gonna join a few peeps down the arm, will probably catch a cold n thats it but its for a fantastic cause.
Have sent you a pm.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
when is the fishathon??

im up for it!!

where do i get a form??

Jamie

·
Registered
983 Posts
Just thought you would like to know that we are within only a few pounds of being able to make the last payment for the sign...

Thanks to Paul B and very generous donation from Mark H are in the final straight.

I have chucked in £35 ,the proceeds of my Southampton/Sunderland bet today, as well.

With the monies promised in the last few days we are within about £12...

Thanks to all of you who dipped deep. Appreciated. This sign needs to be up before the summer loonies arrive and hope they take note.

Rgds
G

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Just thought you would like to know that we are within only a few pounds of being able to make the last payment for the sign...

Thanks to Paul B and very generous donation from Mark H are in the final straight.

I have chucked in £35 ,the proceeds of my Southampton/Sunderland bet today, as well.

Thanks to all of you who dipped deep. Appreciated. This sign needs to be up before the summer loonies arrive and hope they take note.

Rgds
G
you have your final 12 G will put cheque in post
mike

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Just in from work and what great news, I think we all need a cow jobbie on the back :).

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Just in from work and what great news, I think we all need a cow jobbie on the back :).

Cheers
Tony[/QUOTE
don't talk to me about cow jobbies to me Ive been shoveling it all day and its playing on me back :yucky:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

Cheers
Tony[/QUOTE
don't talk to me about cow jobbies to me Ive been shoveling it all day and its playing on me back :yucky:
Mike.

I know a song about that as I shovel 6 tons of the horse stuff every September on the allotment and keeping it fishy like I will try and collect some seaweed this year after the hopefully few blow ups that we will be having in the S.A.S area :blink:.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Mike.

I know a song about that as I shovel 6 tons of the horse stuff every September on the allotment and keeping it fishy like I will try and collect some seaweed this year after the hopefully few blow ups that we will be having in the S.A.S area :blink:.

Cheers
Tony
:wave: never mind september we have just gone past good friday so u should have your spuds in as for the blows they could be big as sea temps are already above average so all the bladderack u need :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
UNDERWATER

Many thanks for your kind donantion for the Sign & Books received safely today..

And thanks to Dave Jordan for his donation...............................

Rgds
G

·
Registered
38 Posts

Rgds
G
Count me in for £20 have asked for the details of the bank and I'll transfer the money.

:secret: :clap3: :secret:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts