World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can all SAS members or those fishing for Sussex in this event please pm with confirmation that they would like to attend.
If anyone would like to come along but have transport problems, then please also let me know and I will try to co-ordinate this and bait requirements.
I guarantee it will be a fun event and everyone will enjoy it.

Tony and I will be fishing Western end of Widewater beach this Friday morning for a practice session if anyone would like to meet up and share tips.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Can all SAS members or those fishing for Sussex in this event please pm with confirmation that they would like to attend.
If anyone would like to come along but have transport problems, then please also let me know and I will try to co-ordinate this and bait requirements.
I guarantee it will be a fun event and everyone will enjoy it.

Tony and I will be fishing Western end of Widewater beach this Friday morning for a practice session if anyone would like to meet up and share tips.
steve,
where abouts exactly, is that the west end of the Mermaid cafe carpark or the bit opposite Broklands
Gray

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
steve,
where abouts exactly, is that the west end of the Mermaid cafe carpark or the bit opposite Broklands
Gray
It's the western most end of the widewater car park. Turn onto Shoreham beach, but instead of turning left towards the harbour, turn right and follow the beach road past the church of the good shepherd and on into the car park. I'll be near the end of the beach huts.
Steve

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
In shall be at West Bex on the 28th, but in my capacity as official club tart, being a member of SAS, HHAC and DAB I shall be fishing for DAB that day. I shall of course fish for SAS when we have an interclub meet there.

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
im coming....
Jamie mate.......................You simply have no idea how dangerous it is to put those two words straight after one of Henry's posts!! LOL. :)

See you on 28th.

Andy. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Jamie mate.......................You simply have no idea how dangerous it is to put those two words straight after one of Henry's posts!! LOL. :)

See you on 28th.

Andy. :)
Especially after Henry classed himself as a club tart in that very post. lol.

·
Registered
238 Posts
In shall be at West Bex on the 28th, but in my capacity as official club tart, being a member of SAS, HHAC and DAB I shall be fishing for DAB that day. I shall of course fish for SAS when we have an interclub meet there.
bloody tart :kissing:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
i bet he dosnt lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts