World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Monknash Worth A Go On Sat Night Low.never Been There Before Thou So That Should Add To The Fun.low Is Around 12.30,so Would 3 Before And 3 After Be Alright?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hi Will,

Welcome to the site mate. If you post this in the right area of the forum, i.e. the correct region, someone from that region should be able to give you info mate.

Everyone on here is really helpful, so you should get the advice you need!

Tightlines!
SA

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Swindonangler,new To The Site And Pwp With Computers.how,s It Going With You,what Venues Do You Get To Fish?
Me And My Brother Ar Not Adverse To Travelling As We Go Down To Torbay Quite Regularly

·
Registered
917 Posts
I;m good mate, apart from having 'man flu' and having a constant blocked nose and bad throat!
Havent managed to get out for a while, but will hopefully be out this weekend if the stag do i'm meant to be on is cancelled!:clap2: :clap2:

Usually fish around the Clevedon/Portishead area, but soon, will start to go further a field i think when i get the time and money!

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Moved for you! :)

IF you are after the rays it's the wrong tide, need a big one for that fished a couple of hours either side of low, but it should still fish for the odd flatty and schoolie, long way to walk for those mind. :)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
hi m8 ill be out on saturday nite pending on the weather proberly the deeps or witches or maybe around the barry area :)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Is Monknash Worth A Go On Sat Night Low.never Been There Before Thou So That Should Add To The Fun.low Is Around 12.30,so Would 3 Before And 3 After Be Alright?
Hi will sorry mate but he tides are wrong for there this weekend you need tides over the 14m barry scale to fish there also it better at night then the day rigs pulleys or up and overs tight lines

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
hi will, you could always try the knap as theres plenty of rays and doggies about!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks For The Info Lads.if Monknash No Good Is The Knap Ok Over Low Water As Can,t Make High.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Hi Will,

Welcome to the site mate. If you post this in the right area of the forum, i.e. the correct region, someone from that region should be able to give you info mate.

Everyone on here is really helpful, so you should get the advice you need!

Tightlines!
SA

As Monknash is in South Wales is the post indeed in the right forum Swindonangler ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts