World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be fishing from around 7pm til1 or 2ish,on a dropping tide(low about 1030ish),any suggestion of areas worth trying would be gratefully received! Bit bored of the arm and willing to travel as far as marina or similar distance westwards,possibly a bit further but not much! If anyone wants to join me(or meet up) i have space in car as well.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Will be fishing from around 7pm til1 or 2ish,on a dropping tide(low about 1030ish),any suggestion of areas worth trying would be gratefully received! Bit bored of the arm and willing to travel as far as marina or similar distance westwards,possibly a bit further but not much! If anyone wants to join me(or meet up) i have space in car as well.
Hello mate, why dont you try widewater. I usually catch there. Sometimes i just rock up to any random beach at Lancing . Worthing and try. Variety and all that.

Cheers

UWI

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think i will end up doing exactly that tho be honest Sean,I've not really given it a decent try down there as yet!cant yet make a decision based on experience as i'm still a bit of a newby really! any advice on bait or tactics much appreciated,how does it fish on the ebb?

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Low tide Saturday night is 11.30 ish...:spiteful:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Low tide Saturday night is 11.30 ish...:spiteful:
Hot wad,you're wrong (i think!),just double checked on th bbc tides page and it says 2238,its the 9th august.check for yourself!:bangin:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Hot wad,you're wrong (i think!),just double checked on th bbc tides page and it says 2238,its the 9th august.check for yourself!:bangin:
Just had a look at the BBC tide predictions...their times are GMT and you need to add an hour for BST.:marinheir

Low tide Saturday is 11.38 at Shoreham.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bu**er,well that makes us both right then i think......:whistling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts