World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after nearly 4 months of no fishing ( repetitive strain disorder) on my shoulder it finally got to much and had to go fishing , decided to give cogden a go , never been there done most of chesil but not there , so dosed up on pain killers made my way down , got there for 7am and fished tii 4pm great weather (sun shine from 8.30 ) shame about the wind stirring the sea up, bit on the cloudy side for first 200yds well not much to catch exp pouting rockys and school bass but good fun , pain killers wore of just before 4pm letting me know it was time to call it a day and get drugged up again, all i got to say , it was soooooooooo nice to get out again and not a blank for the first trip out for this year but S........T the pain !!!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be a slow year for fishing any way tight lines all

·
Registered
793 Posts
sorry to hear about the shoulder mate.. i too developed some strange back pain that came out of the blue and kept me away from my fishing rods for a while and just done a sesh last Thursday... it was great to get out !

G

·
well after nearly 4 months of no fishing ( repetitive strain disorder) on my shoulder it finally got to much and had to go fishing , decided to give cogden a go , never been there done most of chesil but not there , so dosed up on pain killers made my way down , got there for 7am and fished tii 4pm great weather (sun shine from 8.30 ) shame about the wind stirring the sea up, bit on the cloudy side for first 200yds well not much to catch exp pouting rockys and school bass but good fun , pain killers wore of just before 4pm letting me know it was time to call it a day and get drugged up again, all i got to say , it was soooooooooo nice to get out again and not a blank for the first trip out for this year but S........T the pain !!!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be a slow year for fishing any way tight lines all
Well done for getting out mate...And a fish or two
Yettie you tried a copper bracelet? I had a couple of cortisone injections (only get 3 then) some 20yrs back. They were fantastic while it lasted. I was in so much pain with my shoulder, i never felt the injections. And that's a big bloody needle they use for that.I was a butcher and carried quarters of beef, whole pigs the works. Then worked in a carpet warehouse carrying stupid weight lengths of carpet. All on my right shoulder. Any how. Tried a copper bracelet and to this day never had a problem with that shoulder.
I ain't in to hocus pocus witchcraft, magnets and crystals. But i swear by my copper bracelets. Apparently copper is one of the only metals which leeches into the skin. And copper is good for the joints.
Give it a go mate. Takes a good few months to hit in but costs very little :)
Cheers Dave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.