World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be fishing low water and the flood tomorrow morning. Will be trying one of the points (Nells or Friars), maybe last chance of decent Codling. If anyone fancies meeting up will be heading out about 9.30am.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
i was thinking of it but am fishing a match sunday instead now........
where you thinking of going - will come down for a ride and look for some leads......

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Will be fishing low water and the flood tomorrow morning. Will be trying one of the points (Nells or Friars), maybe last chance of decent Codling. If anyone fancies meeting up will be heading out about 9.30am.
Hi discolights sorry mate i am out tomor night fishing monknash low water with a few lads of the site all the best look forward to your report mate tight lines

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im thinking Friars better chance of a bigger fish there. Will be at end casting towards Nells (Gun emplacement).

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hi rockling,the weather looks a little bit rough for tomorrow do you think we still have a good chance?
Hi mate i dont know what i am doing the weather or the winds wil pick up tomor night the time when we sorry should start fishing so i am going to wait and see sorry dude tight lines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts