World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well had a decent sesh today must have been 50 people fishing at the gare so got into a little quiet spot anyway the fishing and seal fighting was good again brought 6 in but put 2 back as were deffo too small could have easily had over 30 but the seals needed them more than me
Food Ingredient Dishware Seafood Staple food

However the boats that were pretty far out came in to casting range as we were catching and they wernt wouldnt be pissed off much but like i said was around 50 people casting i get they need to catch too but away give shore fishermen a bit of room

·
Registered
century tip tornado sport. greys apollo mk3. 2 penn fathon 15 reels. 1 penn battle with braid. daiw
442 Posts
nice to land a few mackie for the table or bait for the winter months (y)

·
Registered
785 Posts
well had a decent sesh today must have been 50 people fishing at the gare so got into a little quiet spot anyway the fishing and seal fighting was good again brought 6 in but put 2 back as were deffo too small could have easily had over 30 but the seals needed them more than me View attachment 1369627

However the boats that were pretty far out came in to casting range as we were catching and they wernt wouldnt be pissed off much but like i said was around 50 people casting i get they need to catch too but away give shore fishermen a bit of room
Alright briggsy1979 , always a pain in the 4rse them boats when they come fishing right in front of you , especially when they've got the whole North Sea to fish ,I generally fish the North Wales coast but we're working on the site at Wilton so looking for any pointers general areas to fish , we're staying in Stockton any advice greatly appreciated , only looking to fish for 2-3 hours in the evening , no rubbish will be left , only footprints generally North Wales marks require a hike , so don't mind that , feel free to pm me if you don't wish to post cheers

·
Registered
309 Posts
haway col2496,as an angler surely you must know Mackies,are all around most areas t/t/o/y.
ps,good luck as said should be a good few about now ,on ALL our n/e coast.
this time of year.lol.
let us know,how you got on.
cheers
REG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts