World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sea had really cleared out and it was flat calm not a great sign when we arrived. However there where a lot of mackerel running along the wall. So out came the feathers and after I filled my cool bag, I switched to a dexter wedge and had some great fun with the garfish. I've never seen quite so many. Literally fighting each other to grab my lure!

Met two really nice blokes, one I helped land a decent pollack which I he caught using a very clever method. The other guy wasn't fishing but bought me a coffee and we talked fishing for ages.

If it wasn't for the mackerel and gars it would have been very poor, but the winter bait freezer is now full and I had a good laugh. I lost a nice gar as thick as my arm coming up the wall but there's always one that gets away.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sounds like a good session. It's always good when you get to natter with other anglers and help each other out. That's as important as the fishing.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Crazy how the summer fish are still running, probably like us they are still waiting for summer!!!

Nice session regardless mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were around for ages last year I seem to remember as well Bubbles. Needs some really crap weather to get shot of them properly. Guess the tail end of this hurricane in a few weeks will finally kill it!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts