World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
im looking to fish sat night ,thinking of rossall area ,any suggestions as to where to fish:secret: :unsure:
hi james

marine beach near the cadets might be worth a chuck ,

as would be the beach by the 5 bar if you could find a gully to cast to i no there's a nice gully formed at the bottom of anchorsholme lane { but them public conveniences are a bit dodgy there after dark ive been told } :blink::unsure: :blink:

tightlines....................daz

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
come on daz thats where i first met you did not think much of the pink shell suit though , and playing those george michael records on your ghetto blaster ......:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
come on daz thats where i first met you did not think much of the pink shell suit though , and playing those george michael records on your ghetto blaster ......:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

it wasnt george michael .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it was the village people

and you swore you wouldnt tell ..............................................b*tch :kissing:

tightlines.........daz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts