World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,675 Posts
I'm sure I'll be somewhere ???? Can't say in case the doggies hear me .....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,766 Posts
Hey notso...off to morfa tmor...been itching to get down there for weeks......dont care if i dont catch just happy to get out....
Hope you have a wonderful time and thanks for the invite :rolleyes: Couldn't have joined you anyway as I'm working ;)

·
Premium Member
9,675 Posts
Hi bluebird8 .. You going for the High or Low water ??? Could be a tricky side wind either NNW or ESE .
The way things are at the mo, one place is as good as another. Good to try different places that don't get too much attention. I may venture out again tomorrow night. See which way the wind is blowing ...

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had cod there in the past,,,not been down there for a few months....you can catch all year round on morfa,and a few different types of fish can turn up....flounder,rays,whiting,codling,turbot and sea perch......going to fish couple hours of the ebb and then couple of the flood....think the roamer coming now as well....forcast giving winds to drop off.......paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts