World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,014 Posts
dan (Mudway) is a real genuine bloke and a very good angler and i no for fact he no's how to fish the breakwater, if u dont like the fact that u will get caught up sometimes then dont fish venues like the breakwater and the addy it happens no matter how good a fisherman u may think u are it onlys takes one person not to uptide to cause problems, also i have to agree that i never heard of mono cutting line maybe braid but im pretty sure dan would not have been using braid.

· Registered
1,014 Posts
i always cast about sixty yards out maybe more but by letting a big bow of line out it should not get caught up with anyone as it shold be out further than anyone keeping it short , like i said i can see how annoying it can become but that is the down side to fishing venues with high tidal conditions, u should really try and talk ur dad into giving it anouther go and perhaps fish the higher number where the tide run is not as strong and this time of year it usally fish's better seeing the first descent bass and smoothys, summer fishing the higher numbers end to be better cod fishing lower numbers the knuckle is the place to be but it can be messy with a strong tide

cascars dont get rid of it this is good for people to read so people no what to expect in venues like this we have all had a rants but there is still no hard feelings anywhere

ps how come u get paid to fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats the deal there then

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.