World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im off to saundersfoot in an hour will let u know how things go. never been there b4 so should be fun.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just got back from a hectic nite. me and my old man went he caught 2 small whiting and i had 14 small whiting and a tiny flatie, i missed loads of bites 2. caught on mackrel,rag and mackrel/rag. really enjoyed myself felt gutted for my old man though i had had 9 fish b4 he caught 1.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
that is my local beach fished there the other week and had 15 whiting and 2 dogs the only problem ther is that when the dogs come in they really come in
lol
usually a consistent mark to fish always produces the goods after dark club match there tomorrow will post on saying how they have done
fishing there monday will also post on how i get on

ps did you fish the low or high water

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fished 2 and a half hours b4 and 1 and a half hours after from the end of pier. i did nt have a cast that i did nt have a bite. will be going there again. the only prob was they were the smallest fish ive ever caught lol. but theres bound to be bigger 1,s there.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
yes there are a lot there on the right tide.

you want the biggest tides you can that have been building from spring tide to spring tide and on the week of the spring tide fish the biggest tide of the week and in night

1 - 6 of 6 Posts