World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished saundersfoot and caught 1 gurnard and 25 odd mackeral they were close in enough for the fly last night might try ittonight!! did last year and it was a great laugh

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye well go to b. rock in a couple of days when the tides get a little bit smaller or hobbs pt if you want a few coalfish and big ballans???or ill take you both bass fishing whatever floats your boat tell me wot ya wanna do and well go an do it i wouldnt ming cumin mulleting with you 2 when you next go

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
have you been to heapsies lately ben?

we went today and caught 8 carp each from 3-10lb and bream and cruisians. it was a good day. floating dog biscuits and bread accounted for most of the carp. with some carp and the bream and cruisians in the margins.

a good day in all. :cool:

dont mind, b. rock is good and havent been there for a while. dont fancie hobbs much. bassing sounds good.
whatever, i dont mind, you others can choose. :cool:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did the match the othetr week had a carp and a couple of cruciand 6lb 4 i had i think was absolutely **** bit rusty on the pole fishing scene hadnt been for ages lost a carp that had a bit of weight to it though pm me your mobile number and we will arrange something Hobbs sounds good off the pontoon just dropping it down the side of the pontoon for some wrasse and stuff meant to be some big ballans down there then well go for some rays and conger as the tide starts too push.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i dont really fancie hobbs to be honest boys but illl definatly go 2 b.rock or bassin ??is ne 1 up 4 boshaston 2moro for big tench and pike??and are ne of u goin 2 the match at heapsies 2moz?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts