World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
yes thats rite mate its called sunny grove. do u no it mate. i have fished the harbour 4 many years. good whiting winter, even nice dinner plate size flatties, , the bass r brilliant, but u av 2 no where to go for them, and i do know, but like any other place, if they r there u will get them, if they r not u wont,,but u av 2 av the razor. they love it, but not frozen, they r fussy buggers, like a good curry, i only ever go where theres a good 1,

I

·
0 Posts
hi folks saundersfoot the mark screams bass but to be honest with you it's in my opinion over rated.yes you do here of catches but take into account the number of people fishing it holiday makers etc somebody has to catch.i have a motorhome and fish there often i supose it's the easy part drive there park up and fish but i always come back for one more go.for me the best mark in the summer is cefn sidan in the night 2 hours before low 4 hours up it's as i alway say when you pay good money for bait at last get something for that eh?ah well tight lines [andy]iwantacod... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts