World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to try for some wrasse again today,had lots of bites on chunks of velvet crab but only managed one of bout 2lb. Once i had run out of crab i went float fishing for macky and pollack. Had 8 macky,1 pollack and then scad after scad LOL Got fed up of them in the end but was some good sport on light gear! They were in big style!!!! Only thing spoilt an otherwise enjoyable evening was harbour jumpers!!!! One asked his mates if they thought he could jump off the top onto everyones floats lines etc!!!! :nono: Personally PROMISED him that he couldnt,shouldnt and blddy wouldnt!!!!:black_eye Had a row out in boat also but only managed a macky.

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
busy little session there,need to do a bit of float fishing soon.
seems it was a muppets day out today then.makes you wonder how stupid they are,wanting to jump into the floats,still,the hooks would teach them if they did:fishing:

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
busy little session there,need to do a bit of float fishing soon.
seems it was a muppets day out today then.makes you wonder how stupid they are,wanting to jump into the floats,still,the hooks would teach them if they did:fishing:
Was tempted to clear the decks by practising power casting with a 6oz lead and feathers on 12lb line lol if didnt brain em with the lead i might of given them some exotic body piercings with the feathers LOL I hate losing my temper but i was finding it a struggle not to lose it!!!! Was getting tunnel vision and couldnt hear anything else going on around me!!!!:cc_surren:cc_surren:cc_surren

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
24,897 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Decided to try for some wrasse again today,had lots of bites on chunks of velvet crab but only managed one of bout 2lb. Once i had run out of crab i went float fishing for macky and pollack. Had 8 macky,1 pollack and then scad after scad LOL Got fed up of them in the end but was some good sport on light gear! They were in big style!!!! Only thing spoilt an otherwise enjoyable evening was harbour jumpers!!!! One asked his mates if they thought he could jump off the top onto everyones floats lines etc!!!! :nono: Personally PROMISED him that he couldnt,shouldnt and blddy wouldnt!!!!:black_eye Had a row out in boat also but only managed a macky.
Good one tom, but deep breath, count to ten, then let it out sloooowly,cause its only for 4 weeks now.Aj.:bangin:

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
same thing happened to my bro, broke his neck jumping off of carlyon bay stack, 3 feet of water and i saw his feet judder as his head hit the bottom, its not a clever thing to do

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
same thing happened to my bro, broke his neck jumping off of carlyon bay stack, 3 feet of water and i saw his feet judder as his head hit the bottom, its not a clever thing to do

ouch!!!...ive got to admit though weve all done it.its awesome jumping from heights into DEEP water (wouldnt dive though)...theres a few jumps around here.ones called niagara falls :help:..luckily into deep water..but you have to be maize to do it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts