World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi al
Has anyone got any info on charter boats out of Scarborough :boat:
We have been goin out of Brid but want a change !
Thought about Whitby/Hartlepool but some of our group moan its to far !!!!!!!!!!
Miserable gits !!!!!!!

Any info greatly apppreciated

Neil

· Registered
283 Posts
There is the new fast boat just started operating this year. I haven't tried it yet as I normally fish from Whitby, and occasionally from Hartlepool.

Here is the link to their website: http://www.wavescenemarine.co.uk/

And I got a reply from the skipper in December last year regarding the details of the boat and the trips:-

'I'm pleased to be able to inform you that our new boat 'Venturer' is now in her home port of Scarborough. We completed the delivery trip and arrived home on Saturday afternoon. Once the boat is surveyed and certified safe by the MCA she will be available for charter. That should hopefully be completed this week. We will be conducting all kinds of fishing all year round. Our prices are £45 for an 8hr trip, £47.50 for a 10 hr trip and £50 for 12 hrs. Obviously, we will try to keep our prices as affordable as possible, however the current high price of diesel is what governs how much we charge - obviously the further we go the more diesel Venturer uses. Please dont hesitate to get in touch to discuss your requirements, I look forward to hearing from you.'

Hope this helps.
Regards
poogong

'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.