World Sea Fishing Forums banner

scared

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Ian Houlton 
#1 ·
chesil haunted? scary times :eek:

#6 ·
dear pincher
you know full bloody well there are ghosts on that beach, so it's ok to sit around a camp fire on chesil, which also acts to scare off the big scary bass while talking about the chesil ghost (now legendary) but just coz your on line does not mean you can then deny knowledge of said ghost to look brave. not only did pincher and myself see the ghastly aparition, but we also heard it howling with laughter shortly after pincher got washed out of his shelter by a almighty great wave. this wash-out can be seen in more detail in chapter six of pinchers latest book TEN DIFFERENTWAYS TO SAIL A BEACH SHELTER :eek:

#11 ·
ok it's time to bust wide open the legend of the chesil ghost. while i am not in a position to cast aspersions with regard to the tactics of the local council. i feel i should point out that a pattern has come to light that can not be ignored. during extensive research of my local fishing haunt (pardon the pun), one thing has become obvious throughout. the fact that myself and fishing buddy pincher ( legendary rockling hunter and the scourge of ringstead bay) only see the chesil ghost when we have not payed for the car park. so there we have it, the chesil ghost GHASTLY APERITION OR CUNNING FUND RAISING BY THE LOCAL COUNCIL.

and before anybody scoffs at my theory they might like to take a brief look at my profile next to occupation :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.