World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off for my annual weeks trip to the scillies on Friday ( no missus, no kids just me with my rod in my hand for 7 days mmm). Anyone know how its fishing at the mo anyone been down. Tring to plan what am I gonna do, like do i get up have breakfast then go fishing, or do I go fishing then have breakfast or do I just go fishing then do some more fishing. cheers in advance:yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Next weekend is getting close :)
My trip is all sorted for the Scillies, but there may be a possibility that RTF won't be able to make it :(. Therefore I am looking for a replacement should he not be able to make it, as I can't change the tickets.
The tickets are here on my PC desk, leaving Penzance 1/6/07 @ 9am, few pints and a hot meal, then fishing right through the night, breaky and a bit more daylight pollock fishing then leaving St.Marys 2/6/07 @ 6pm.
The fishing should be superb with reports of big pollock from a superb deep water mark, using jelly eels and spun sandeel. Will be ledgering lug and rag during the night.
Will be doing lots of these trips this year, but i thought i'd offer this one here now as a back up, anyone interested??
**Please note this is only a back up plan should RTF not be able to join me.**

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I've sent a pm to as many people as I know (appologies if i've missed anyone lol), if anyone is interested just pm me and to be fair i'll put names on the floor and let my little girl choose one lol.
The trip is free, so if anyone wants a cracking (hopefully ;) ) trip with some excellent pollock fishing just put your name down. All you need is bait and gear!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hope you all have a good one age,hope you bring back some cracking pics for the web-site mate. :fishing1:
:fish:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
The winner of the free ticket is Cornish Rob. Looking forward to it, should be a cracker and it will be nice to fish with ya again.
Sory to the rest of you that were interested, but hopefully there will be plenty more trips over there this year ;)

age, we'll see you in the bar on the boat m8 ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Cheers Mart
really looking forward to it!!
just hope i survive boat trip
:clap3::boat::yucky:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts