World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen on the main BBC news that the new SNP fishery minister has reversed the decision to create Scotland`s 1st marine conservation park due he says to lack of interest . I am not party political but i feared for RSA when i heard the SNP would lead all fishery policy considering their main powerbase is in Scotland`s North East which just so happens is Scotland`s commercial fishing capital.

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for RSA in Scotland . Compared to the new fishery minister i reckon Ross Finnie will be remembered as a rampant marine conservationist. LOL

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Thanks for a well balanced argument rob. \o:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just seen on the main BBC news that the new SNP fishery minister has reversed the decision to create Scotland`s 1st marine conservation park due he says to lack of interest . I am not party political but i feared for RSA when i heard the SNP would lead all fishery policy considering their main powerbase is in Scotland`s North East which just so happens is Scotland`s commercial fishing capital.

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for RSA in Scotland . Compared to the new fishery minister i reckon Ross Finnie will be remembered as a rampant marine conservationist. LOL
He became a conservationist after he gave scottish english fishing to the rest of erurop and cut our quotes and after he discovered they had plundered our waters thats when he got the message that our fishermen warn him about 20 yrs ago the bloody halfwitt:yucky::yucky:

·
Registered
826 Posts
trying not to be political but!!!!!!! after years and years of poor and weak fishery management by all the other parties why after a week or so is the blame for this shambles being laid at the door of the SNP? jimbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts