World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work related issues had me making the journey to the north east yesterday and armed with a tub of top quality leads (cheers colin:thumbs:) I managed to bribe my brother in law into taking me to the beach at St.Fergus for a short session.
Fished for about an hour and a half - 2 hours-ish and caught some nice plaice, wind was blowing right down the beach making bites hard to detect, but.. It was good to be fishing :fishing1:
Pic was taken on my phone.

Attachments

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
looks nice there gerry and your welcome mate,i will invade up there in oct if not sooner

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where you at the Picnic Area at St Fergus Gerry?
Not quite sure where you mean, but to give you an idea the gas complex was about 800-1000 yards behind us and slightly to the left, cracking stretch of beach.. more gravelly than sand ... I was hoping for a turbo.. maybe next time......:crazy:

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
There's 2 beaches, St Fergus itself, the road is sign posted Picnic Area and Kirkton, which is down by a cemetery - by the sounds of things, you were on St Fergus beach at the Picnic Area as the other is around the headland to the south, as seen in your photo.

You get Turbot off the beach you fishing as well, next time maybe ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts