World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C,mon all you anglers in scotland start sending your reports in about day trips or weekends.The only way we can improve angling in scotland is sticking together and helping each other out,the way they do down south,you dont need to give away hotspots,but a small report on the area you are fishing can only be good for the general build up of prospective marks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi.Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on finding good places to fish around Banff or how far away I need to travel from shore..any locals?

·
Premium Member
15,082 Posts
C,mon all you anglers in scotland start sending your reports in about day trips or weekends.The only way we can improve angling in scotland is sticking together and helping each other out,the way they do down south,you dont need to give away hotspots,but a small report on the area you are fishing can only be good for the general build up of prospective marks.
Another old thread!
This must be a record ffs! over 14 years old!!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Not being from that part of the country I can't help, but I am guessing by your avatar and post you are looking for good boat marks/guidance?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts