World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been flicking threw the new issue of sea angler and there are no reports of the spear fish that was had down the Knap. Would of thought that kind of news would of hit the sea press. Oh well.... still a good read though

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure if it's still on here, but there was a "marlin" actually a spear fish caught/beached on the cold Knap. There was big speculation on weather the story was true or not until photo's were uploaded.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link Bob, it's something I would of thought that would of been picked up as "A Million In One Chance" I was quite excited to read an article on the Knap but not to be I guess, inless they thought there wasn't enough prof to against the "story". Who knows.

·
Registered
155 Posts
For the record, I PM'd the person who knew the anglers who 'found' the fish requesting they get in touch via either a PM or phone with further details, with the intention of writing a news story for Sea Angler. Nobody got in touch...

Dave

·
Things Come to Those Who Bait
2,460 Posts
For the record, I PM'd the person who knew the anglers who 'found' the fish requesting they get in touch via either a PM or phone with further details, with the intention of writing a news story for Sea Angler. Nobody got in touch...

Dave

Hopefully this thread now will, find the relevant peeps, Found the Fish ? or Caught it ?

Do we know ? still which ever amazing amazing

N1
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts