World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all

I'ver just recived through the post a letter asking me to be part of the sea angling survey 2016 (SA2016).

I'm just wondering if anyone else on here has had one, there are 600 nation wide.

cheers crafty

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Are you completing it and could you please scan it and post so we can see the questions, obviously before you have filled it in.....wonder if Bangor uni are setting out to make up their answers again.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
HI all

I'ver just recived through the post a letter asking me to be part of the sea angling survey 2016 (SA2016).

I'm just wondering if anyone else on here has had one, there are 600 nation wide.

cheers crafty
:) I obviously don't catch enough fish to warrant one. :(

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Whats the survey in aid of I wonder, tell them every fish was a bass and they were all over 10 pound , perhaps they'll lift their ban then.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just Google search angling 2016. Don't want to get too political here. It will be the used as the basis of future legislation.

There are no questions that was the survey part done a few months ago. Of the 4000 people who took part in that 600 have been asked to file returns from every fishing trip detailing location, species caught and length of fish caught.

I'm guessing for this they will up scale the numbers and come up with figures for total fish caught nation wide and stuff.

Hopefully by the time it's done we will be well out of Europe and master of our own waters again.

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
well and truly recognised now,(thanks to bass),cod ban here we come,charter boat quotas here we come.crafty catch is right tell them the truth they will twist it/dont tell them anything and they will make it up.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Come out of the EU and you won't have a 12 mile limit. We will need to revert back to the 3 mile limit which we had before going into the EU.
Nice to see some common sense about this, it's something I've been thinking and saying for a while. Many seem to think an EU exit is a golden ticket to a reformed UK fisheries policy, whereas this certainly isn't the case..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts