World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any tips on the best way to catch bass of a shallow sandy bottomed inland sea?can sometimes see the bass jumping out of the water.cheers for any help..

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
This may sound like a silly question but I promise you it isn't.

The people who have caught these Bass. Did you ask them how?

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Without knowing the area, the tide run, etc. the only thing I can suggest is fish somewhere else. :D

Nah! Just kidding. ;) Try a surface lure. As the fish seem to be feeding on the surface that is the best place to start. I've got one with little balls that rattle around inside the plug and it's caught a few. And when a fish takes it your heart jumps out of your mouth. :eek: Good fun, better than staring at a rod tip for hours. (Appologies to rod tip starers - no offence)

That is the best I can offer without knowing the area but someone else might have a few tricks.

All the best.

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice one for the advice!! i will have to try those!!im just starting fishing really but have got into it so i hope i have catch a few more!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
hello captain bird nose,
Where are the Bass jumping out of the water too m8?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The Inland sea (iInland Fishing) refers to close in with the RSA Stakeholder group i take it Rod fishing on a small boat covers this also potting, netting shore fishing etc.
It would cover Commercial and recreational angling activities.
about the bass i have been told about a similar event down here do you know where when etc Captain you can pm me if you prefer m8.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Inland Sea Is Between Holyisland And Anglesey The Island Is Joined At 2 Places By A Causeway And A Small Bridge And Has Created What Looks Like A Large Lake With The Water Coming Throgh A Sluice .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts