World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished 7:30 til 10:30, good conditions, bit of a chop and 13 codling as a reward, biggest 3 at 13 1/2", all returned safely. No one else about. Very pleased as such a small tide but the wind pushing it up the beach must have helped.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Fished 7:30 til 10:30, good conditions, bit of a chop and 13 codling as a reward, biggest 3 at 13 1/2", all returned safely. No one else about. Very pleased as such a small tide but the wind pushing it up the beach must have helped.

nice catch laguna :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

you need to get yourself out matey and get a digi camera and stick some pics up

nothing better than pics :clap3:

tightlines...........................daz

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Nice one laguna,:clap3: . I was going to go last night myself but bottled it when it started lashing down. He who dares wins eh!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well done laguna, I got a txt msg off my mate who was fishing gynn wall last night and he said he had 14 small codling and a flounder! Hope the bigger tides this weekend bring the bigger ones in!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well done laguna, I got a txt msg off my mate who was fishing gynn wall last night and he said he had 14 small codling and a flounder! Hope the bigger tides this weekend bring the bigger ones in!!
Weather forcast ain't good mate :(
Strong NW blow, cold and rain. Best of luck to you bud :thumbs:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a great night thanks, the fish were getting bigger as the night went on but I couldn't be bothered following the tide all the way down and it was going out very quickly. I bet it'll fish well tonight but got a date with some Tennents!!!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Weather forcast ain't good mate :(
Strong NW blow, cold and rain. Best of luck to you bud :thumbs:
No such thing as bad weather....just wrong clothing!! haha!! I'll be watchin those winds dont worry! If they dont drop then i aint going out!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts