World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lads,

I'm landlocked in Doncaster and looking for a local club to get involved with anyone know of any ? I'm sure I've seen details previously about a Donny club but no amount of web searching has turned anything up....

Maybe someone knows ??

I've posted this under North East Coast as well so mods please leave this one in here...

Cheers Lads

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Hi Lads,

I'm landlocked in Doncaster and looking for a local club to get involved with anyone know of any ? I'm sure I've seen details previously about a Donny club but no amount of web searching has turned anything up....

Maybe someone knows ??

I've posted this under North East Coast as well so mods please leave this one in here...

Cheers Lads
hi zagman,dont know of any clubs in donny but there are a couple in grimsby if your interested. try giving bob a ring at cleethorpes angling,he should be able to give you all the info you need.

·
Global Moderator
5,203 Posts
Hi Lads,

Maybe someone knows ??

Cheers Lads

I know what you mean bud........

I live in Rotherham,and wouldn't mind having some kind of club in the area,so I can get good info,and look at things,to help with my beach fishing.......

I'll keep tabs on this,see if anyone comes forward.......

·
Registered
82 Posts
The Yorkshire Federation is made up of anglers from all over, one comes from Derby to fish.

They have a winter series and a summer series. The winter league finishes in two weeks, 1st April. I am sure you would be welcomed if you came along, the meet is the Crown and Anchor pub at Kilnsea about 9am.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I know what you mean bud........

I live in Rotherham,and wouldn't mind having some kind of club in the area,so I can get good info,and look at things,to help with my beach fishing.......

I'll keep tabs on this,see if anyone comes forward.......
Hi Corndawg, after the meet at Moggs it seems there is a good grounding to form a club, but it needs someone to take the plunge and commit to setting it up. I sit on several committees (darts and coarse fishing) and know the commitment involved. There are several club in Grimsby, Louth, Skeg, but as for your way I don't know. There could be a club in you area crying out for members but it's finding them! Looking forward to seeing you at the Ferryboat for a pint. Tight lines Rob.

·
Global Moderator
5,203 Posts
Hi Rob,

I am Chairman of a small fishing club,(coarse),so I know what a pain it is setting one up.

In all honesty,as daft as it sounds,I don't have time to set a club up,with being a full time parent,with the usual daily household jobs chucked in.

I will do some serious thinking,and see if there is anyway something could be done.....

And as for the Ferryboat?.

Will be in there Monday night,somewhere near the kiddies bit,so the little un can play in the arcade......

Look forward to a pint with you.

Si.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi Rob,

I am Chairman of a small fishing club,(coarse),so I know what a pain it is setting one up.

In all honesty,as daft as it sounds,I don't have time to set a club up,with being a full time parent,with the usual daily household jobs chucked in.

I will do some serious thinking,and see if there is anyway something could be done.....

And as for the Ferryboat?.

Will be in there Monday night,somewhere near the kiddies bit,so the little un can play in the arcade......

Look forward to a pint with you.

Si.
when are you fishing I will be in the area friday till sunday thinking of fishing moggs eye saturday high tide at about 6.00pm

·
Global Moderator
5,203 Posts
when are you fishing I will be in the area friday till sunday thinking of fishing moggs eye saturday high tide at about 6.00pm

I wont be in the area til next monday cocker........

Mondat to Friday,with Moggs Tuesday,and looking at a couple of early sessions at the back of the Ferryboat,and Trussthorpe.......

I am all over the place ths week,but will lewt you know where and when I will be later in the week.......

·
Registered
603 Posts
I wont be in the area til next monday cocker........

Mondat to Friday,with Moggs Tuesday,and looking at a couple of early sessions at the back of the Ferryboat,and Trussthorpe.......

I am all over the place ths week,but will lewt you know where and when I will be later in the week.......

I will be back down thursday morn will be fishing thursday afternoon if your around

·
Global Moderator
5,203 Posts
Sadly not Phil.........

I cannot get there any earlier,as much as I would like to......

Got the opportunity with the site,but the other commitments say otherwise..........

The Ferryboat will get a lot of custom though that week...........

·
Registered
603 Posts
Sadly not Phil.........

I cannot get there any earlier,as much as I would like to......

Got the opportunity with the site,but the other commitments say otherwise..........

The Ferryboat will get a lot of custom though that week...........

What dates will you be down

phil

·
Registered
122 Posts
The Yorkshire Federation is made up of anglers from all over, one comes from Derby to fish.

They have a winter series and a summer series. The winter league finishes in two weeks, 1st April. I am sure you would be welcomed if you came along, the meet is the Crown and Anchor pub at Kilnsea about 9am.
hi viking292 when do you meet at kilnsea. or your next meeting interested myself if you dont mind

1 - 12 of 12 Posts