World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... Anyone from SE london go to sea fishing??:)... Am new in here, but i love to fish.... ;) what's the best spot for near SE london to go?? Am thinking to go today to south end.... Any advice??

·
Registered
457 Posts
You can always go to Erith Pier by Morrison's in Erith
you can park in the car park for free
as for bait your got Clearwater Tackle, 170 West Street ,Erith, DA8 1AN or Mark II Angling, 24-26 High Street, Crayford, DA1 4HG

·
Registered
198 Posts
thinking of going over there for a few hours tomorrow, is it safe. im from st marys cray. its alot closer than i usually fish but wanna give it ago. gonna go on me own but wanna make sure its safe. i dont go looking for trouble but wont take no ****, knife in tackle box can save me but dont need a sentence :)

G

·
You can always go to Erith Pier by Morrison's in Erith
you can park in the car park for free
as for bait your got Clearwater Tackle, 170 West Street ,Erith, DA8 1AN or Mark II Angling, 24-26 High Street, Crayford, DA1 4HG
jesus turn your hearing aid up (no shouting) shhhhhhhhhhh lol,thanks for the heads up ,allways thought of there ta

jay (being quiet)
lol

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Brighton is actually likely to be your closest venue by car from South London, journey wise of not as the crow flies. And with ten times the variety of fish to catch compared to Essex, possibly a more inspiring choice for someone just getting into the fishing. :)
we are now picking the odd dogfish up as far at the qe2 bridge now rob,along with the odd yellow fin lol,as rob says more variety doon sarf.

·
Registered
765 Posts
thinking of going over there for a few hours tomorrow, is it safe. im from st marys cray. its alot closer than i usually fish but wanna give it ago. gonna go on me own but wanna make sure its safe. i dont go looking for trouble but wont take no ****, knife in tackle box can save me but dont need a sentence :)
Safe as houses mate fished there loads of times well lit and usually other anglers about

·
Registered
964 Posts
Come join us in thamesmead.. Great fishing and its easy and comfortable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.