World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather looks as if it will be cracking over the Easter hols and perfect for a days fishing with Paul Davies aboard Sea Jay. We have a couple of spare places for our trip on Easter Sunday and anyone interested in joining us can expect a great day of good company and top fishing for only £30 per head.
The trip will target Ray predominately but we're also hopefull of late Cod, Smoothhounds, Spurdogs, etc.
If you fancy coming please PM me so I can give you full details.

:fishing: :sun: :fishing: :sun:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
The weather looks as if it will be cracking over the Easter hols and perfect for a days fishing with Paul Davies aboard Sea Jay. We have a couple of spare places for our trip on Easter Sunday and anyone interested in joining us can expect a great day of good company and top fishing for only £30 per head.
The trip will target Ray predominately but we're also hopefull of late Cod, Smoothhounds, Spurdogs, etc.
If you fancy coming please PM me so I can give you full details.

:fishing: :sun: :fishing: :sun:
Hi mate i dont know if you will get any one up here or arond swansea brands doing is all night saturday night and marcus is doing a boat trip around barry mate o the same day hope you have luck filling in those places tight lines

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi there, id be interested in coming along with either my mate or my oldman, are the spaces available to ne1 wudn like to intrude if u just wanted to keep it amonst ur mates or sumfin!! how many places are left?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi there, id be interested in coming along with either my mate or my oldman, are the spaces available to ne1 wudn like to intrude if u just wanted to keep it amonst ur mates or sumfin!! how many places are left?
Gavin....have sent u a pm......please check.

:mail2: :mail2: :mail2:

·
Registered
99 Posts
i might be up for that i'll have a look at my finances and see

hopfully i wont get seasick if i come though as is the normal for me.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i might be up for that i'll have a look at my finances and see

hopfully i wont get seasick if i come though as is the normal for me.
A big high pressure is forecast over Easter so winds should be light and hopefully we will be basking in luvely sunshine on calm seas. I will also ask the skip to only drive on the fllat bits. lol
If u r sick take a couple of travel sickness tables with your egg, bacon, two sausages, beans, black pudding, fried bread, toast and jam at breakfast time.....and that should do the trick. You can then fish by me.
Hope you can raise the finance as you will have one hell of a day for £30.
Let me know.

:sun: :fishing: :sun: :fishing:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would love to jump on a trip in the future with my old M8 Paul on Sea Jay.:clap3:

Although, I do not have alot of time left free on weekends if anyone has places to fill with Paul let me know and I will tryand fill.:g:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pp what forcast you looking at?im out from exmouth on friday and apparently the forcast is sh1t!!!

Exmouth for Friday...cloudless sky, 16 C, 6 mph North Easterlies....what a day.
www.Metoffice.co.uk

Have a good trip [if u do get blown off u can always come out with us in Swansea lol]
pp

:sun: :fishing: :sun: :fishing:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
jesus pp,i like my fishing but seriously if we get blown off theres know way im comming back!8 of us have booked into a hotel for 2 night!and what with easter hols and warm days and cold beer!!oh christ balls to the fishing!!!lets go on the p*ss!lol.had another look at the weather,i dont know what site my mate was looking at but its looking grrrrreat!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jesus pp,i like my fishing but seriously if we get blown off theres know way im comming back!8 of us have booked into a hotel for 2 night!and what with easter hols and warm days and cold beer!!oh christ balls to the fishing!!!lets go on the p*ss!lol.had another look at the weather,i dont know what site my mate was looking at but its looking grrrrreat!!!
I don't think u have been to Exmouth b 4 have you. I'm old, I mean really old and I had a weekend in Exmouth a couple of years.........full of rinklies...big time...capital of Sagaland....they even ask for your Bus pass b 4 they let you in.
I left feeling like a teenager. I think u had better book a Taxi to Exeter if u want a drink after 11pm

:g: :g: :g:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
DOH!!!!im going with a load of english!!!!says it all really doesnt it!!!!ha ha.but then again wrinkleys eh...............JOKE!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I don't think u have been to Exmouth b 4 have you. I'm old, I mean really old and I had a weekend in Exmouth a couple of years.........full of rinklies...big time...capital of Sagaland....they even ask for your Bus pass b 4 they let you in.
I left feeling like a teenager. I think u had better book a Taxi to Exeter if u want a drink after 11pm

:g: :g: :g:
I knew you were old , but not that old. When you last went to Exemouth it was a farthing a pint!

I still cant make it, on what looks a cracking day, have you filled the boat yet?

How's Moses , your youngest lad?

Your mate,
Methusila.:wheelchai

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I knew you were old , but not that old. When you last went to Exemouth it was a farthing a pint!

I still cant make it, on what looks a cracking day, have you filled the boat yet?

How's Moses , your youngest lad?

Your mate,
Methusila.:wheelchai

Watch what you say about us oldies....there r laws to stop age discrimination now & anyway u r not far behind. :wheelchai :wheelchai :wheelchai

So u have failed totally to bunk off from work :uhuh: :uhuh:... so your place is up for grabs.

Does anyone fancy taking Glandymans place?..... I'm sure he will give u a deal of a lifetime. If anyone fancies abit of fishing and sunbathing on Sunday...please pm Mr. Glandy or me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts