and where might it be held????
and what time are the matches???
what bait do we need????
can anyone do it????
how many to a team????
1.Pevensey bay
2.Not sure
3.The usual
4.Qualifying teams only (unless you can get picked up as a reserve)

:spiteful:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Sea league final saturday 21st Nov and sunday 22nd Nov

Team Entry £200 optional pools £100

Team Entry includig Pools £300 in Total
a bit of a pointless post dont you think!! the way that youve stated this may possibly lead most people to think that this is an open event and everyone is entitled to fish it.... they cant unless there in a 5 man team who have qualified through a reginal league..ie..... isacs or the local eastborne league which cover our area on the south coast....

G

·
a bit of a pointless post dont you think!! the way that youve stated this may possibly lead most people to think that this is an open event and everyone is entitled to fish it.... they cant unless there in a 5 man team who have qualified through a reginal league..ie..... isacs or the local eastborne league which cover our area on the south coast....
it seems you may have a point there mr highwayman.....
so i can't fish it then....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
it seems you may have a point there mr highwayman.....
so i can't fish it then....:cry::cry::cry::cry:
no you cant.... unless of course you get picked as a reserve for one of the teams ,,,,just like steve stated in his post.... to fish as a reserve you must not of fished for another team in the qualifying rounds leading up to the final,,,,and i think im pretty sure that this rule applies to all reginal leagues across the uk............... best stay at home paul with your phone off the hook ,just in case someone tries to contact you about avalibility.... cos youll get your fingers burnt if you take up such a challange!! there bad boys...and will clear you out of your pennies..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no you cant.... unless of course you get picked as a reserve for one of the teams ,,,,just like steve stated in his post.... to fish as a reserve you must not of fished for another team in the qualifying rounds leading up to the final,,,,and i think im pretty sure that this rule applies to all reginal leagues across the uk............... best stay at home paul with your phone off the hook ,just in case someone tries to contact you about avalibility.... cos youll get your fingers burnt if you take up such a challange!! there bad boys...and will clear you out of your pennies..
yes reserves allowed only if not fished league in your area well done Highway Man

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
may i ask why you stated your original post in the way you did?? just curious thats all...

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
should have copied whole email i recieved !!!! pleased about reduced entry cost not the £80 per person that has been talked about..
will you be enjoying the jollys of the event on them two days then down the bay a plenty??

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
lets hope so????
you hope so... thats not a very positive answer ..when by now you should no if your team has qualified for such an event,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or possibly your hanging out on the old reserve number ..... dont fish in a league team but think youll get a reserve posistion if someone drops out,,, sneaky ah!!::nono:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
we may be looking for a reserve!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts