World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year ago yesterday i bought my Colvic 21, sea urchin. so to celebrate we decided on a short trip out last night, Well it was one of the biggest tides of the year and i wish i staid at home, :nonono:
We headed out at 6.30 from Barry Yacht Club and made our way to just past bendricks rock and in sully bay, My mate sailed past with his wife in there wind powered dinghy:boat: and we had a little chat, we dropped the pick and started to fish or should i say wet our baits! the fishing was PANTS! for about 3 hours the sea urchin was looking to blank for the first time ever :doh:. The tide turned and my decky had our first bite, we landed a doggy :notworthy it was the best dog we have caught ever as it beat the sea urchin blank.
anyway to end the night i blanked and the dog was our only fish, it was nice to get out anyway....
dave

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
u out d weekend m8 ? im debaiting it as weather not looking 2 bad now my m8 just fished redwik an a guy had 6lb bass on squid, i blanked myself today outside d barrage on sidewinder shads 3 hours o spinning not gd m8

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u out d weekend m8 ? im debaiting it as weather not looking 2 bad now my m8 just fished redwik an a guy had 6lb bass on squid, i blanked myself today outside d barrage on sidewinder shads 3 hours o spinning not gd m8
Planning to go out tomorrow, if the weather is nice than im off out for the two tides, if not i might do a small session over high water, if its that bad then there are a few mullet swimming around my boat looking to be fished!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts