World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mate mark rang at 4:45 pm and said i'll be at yours in 15 mins ,

so i stuck some stuff in me rucky set two rods up and a tripod and waited 20 mins later we were on our way to lytham with the rods secured on the beaver tail {works van }

arrived at the slip way around 20 mins later {traffic was bad coming out of bae at warton }
not a bad place to fish a little muddy but stony in places { nowhere near as bad as knott end and less to walk } didnt have my prefered bait {clam } only worm ,and it can be a tackle graveyard if you dont hit the right spot ,

looking back towards the slip way which is on the right , but we went right of the slip past where the last boat is moored ,

my mate graham had the first fish

then he had another

then i had one

my mate mark blanked

and at the death graham had another

good night loverley and warm and what a sunset looking towards ansdell and st annes

tightlines.............................daz

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
on the subject of clams, do you mean the big **** clams or the small fragile variety

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice one, i love the sunsets there too, great to sit down and chill

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
nice one daz looks like it mite pick up for the wend with a westerly forcast goin to give it a go some where tomoz was that a lesser spotted plaice you had there

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it could well have been tony ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................cant for the life of me make my mind up

tightlines...................daz

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have just got back from fishing the same place A bout 50 yards down river
only got 1 flounder and 2 eels

I was looking at the swell around the boey !!
Do you get mullet from around there is it posable to spin and fly fish for bass

Bait: Black

DC

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi daz, that was my van you went in. wait `till you see my boat. Its 26ft long. a proper fishing boat. we brought it up from Dover. I`ll stick some piccies on here when I get time. Were planing some seriouse trips for the summer. Bassing and Tope fishing. see you soon. Mark

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi daz, that was my van you went in. wait `till you see my boat. Its 26ft long. a proper fishing boat. we brought it up from Dover. I`ll stick some piccies on here when I get time. Were planing some seriouse trips for the summer. Bassing and Tope fishing. see you soon. Mark
welcome to the site mark

they've been telling me all about it matey ,

if you need worm and the tides are right let me no and i'll sort it out for you matey

tightlines.........................daz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts