World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
hi all just to let you know that myself and a friend with whom i fish a lot are thinking in the next month or so to form a fishing club there has been a lot of interest we will be based in llanharan/brynna mid glam if there is anyone interested out there please email me we will be looking for commitee members to help run the club looking forward to hearing from you all.
merv_shill

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hello Merv,
With a name like Shill you must be a regular in Llanharan Con club, anyway, I live just down the road in Pencoed and in fact played youth/senior rugby for Llanharan, anyway i'd be interested to hear how your getting on setting up the new club it sounds promising.Depending on my shift pattern i could be available to fish at least every other Saturday. Keep in touch.And Good luck.
Best regards
Denzle

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi there Merv , I only live in Port Talbot and Would be interested as the marks along the coast your side I'm not that familier with so it would be nice to meet with you guys .
Like wise I could unlighten you on the marks this side of mid glam . Let me know

Cheers Jury

1 - 3 of 3 Posts