World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been itching to get out after the cackapoo weather , managed to find a couple of spare hours so decided on seaford as its convenient. Picked up a couple of wraps of black from the tackle box and got to the beach about 2.30. Set up 2 rods , one with a size 2 loop rig and the other a 3 hook flapper. Bites were instant , plenty of rattles, first fish on the loop rig a foul hooked whiting, then a double shot of of pin whiting. Ended up with a fat rockling , a pout and another couple of whiting. There was a boat really close in collecting nets im guessing he took all the big fish I would of caught:oops: Packed up about 5.20.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
thanks very much for reporting - a nice day out fishing !
unlucky the place was netted; there is always next time !

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Thanks for a Seaford report, if it wasn't for a Sales manager visit I would have had a few hours this evening !
Did you just fish daylight chap or into dark.
Thanks again
Stevo T

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for a Seaford report, if it wasn't for a Sales manager visit I would have had a few hours this evening ! Did you just fish daylight chap or into dark. Thanks again Stevo T
only daylight unfortunately, only had a 2 hour window 3-5ish :(

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the post chap, there should be an awful lot more flats around at the moment, weird, and please no more pics of unmentionables, not before me cornflakes
that was just for you craig here it is again

image-3401116088.jpg

?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Thanks for the report. I was gutted I was at Work and not fishing. That really is a stonking Colin.
Funny about not flats from Seaford of late. Other beaches seem to be fishing better than Seaford judging on the reports.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts