World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished seaford beach today 2 hours & 2 hours down after a late plaice the water was gin clear and with a north wind. It was slow going. Baits used fresh blacks on a up & over with green & blacks beads and size 1. Only had one decent bite which resulted in target species
A9C8AC9E-A179-46A4-9B33-229F0E580532.jpeg

·
Registered
992 Posts
Well done on catching your target fish Andy. I fished that way on Friday and was not only fishless but did not even have a bite. Baits were coming back untouched not what I was expecting when I see how good the conditions looked for plaice fishing.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi peter i know what you mean it was slow going and I was leaving baits outs between 30 mins to 40 mins and they were coming back untouched. I saw two other fish landed in 4 hours I was there. As you say good conditions for plaice.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hi peter i know what you mean it was slow going and I was leaving baits outs between 30 mins to 40 mins and they were coming back untouched. I saw two other fish landed in 4 hours I was there. As you say good conditions for plaice.
Had a change of venue today Andy and was lucky enough to have the rod tip nodding away to keep me busy with plaice albeit only upto 37cm.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well done Pete not a bad size considering there’s not a lot about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts