World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The missus & I are fishing seaford this evening, somewhere in the region of the beachcomber (maybe 100 yards or so to the west if there's a clear enough spot).

I have some lug, some peelers & squid, will try & get a few mackie when I'm down there.

If anyone else is down there, feel free to pop along & say hi. Would be good to meet some new faces.

Mart

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
The missus & I are fishing seaford this evening, somewhere in the region of the beachcomber (maybe 100 yards or so to the west if there's a clear enough spot).

I have some lug, some peelers & squid, will try & get a few mackie when I'm down there.

If anyone else is down there, feel free to pop along & say hi. Would be good to meet some new faces.

Mart
Good luck. Always a chance of a sole after dark on the lug.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Has anyone fished splash point at Seaford? What's it like? anything to look out for?

Thanks
If i was you, id fish towards the Buckle End of Seaford or even by the yacht club, likely to be less people on the beach when you turn up. Take a spinning rod as you might well bag up with mackerel for the freezer or bbq!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers mate. Was going to take my beachcaster, and I've got a 9 ft carp rod with an abu cardinal 176 to try & bag some Mackie with.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
fished buckle this morning 2 til 8 only 6 fish 4 whiting 1 bass 2 pups withi rag lug mackie squid no mackrel on the feathers there were at least 20 people on beach feather chucking with no luck at all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts