World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry people not a lot to report.
Venue - Seaford by the boats.
Picked up bait from Baitman. Great bait Ian, thank you. Also dropped in to Anglers Den, Pevensey for a few blacks, nice bit of bait there too, thank you.
Got there a bit late, due to work commitments, missed first couple of hours of the flood. Fish didn’t turn up for me, not a sniff. Well that was it for the fishing but it was great to meet Mick (THE CUFFLEY HORROR) face to face for the first time. Real nice guy, think he had a small plaice earlier in the day, well done Mick top marks. I Think Wish 2 Catch was there too but I didn’t get a chance to speak to him before he went, that would have been good too. Lovely day out, great weather, nice to see some WSF members doing what they do best. - Leaving the fish for others to catch!!!
Take care out there. Pete.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi there i fished seaford by the buckle last friday had a few mackerel and loads of whiting , there was quite a few fishing to the right of me but didn't here of anything coming out on here.
Im trying to get down again after this next storm blows over.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Crap Day fishing Peter but nice to meet you in the Flesh, the Red Chair gave me away and yes 1 small Plaice and couldn't 'take a piccie of it as it had crossed my other line and I was untangling it, don't think it was a very productive for anybody , plenty of White Horses and yes Wish To Catch was there and its always nice to see him and also his mate Fred who watches me cast my New Rod and rolls about Laughing , I do it wrong with an Audience :thumbsdown:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts