World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Seaham pier last nite from 9pm. first cast had a coalie, 2nd cast nowt then from 3rd cast the mackerel were coming thick and fast, stayed on after dark switching to fresh mackerel bait loads of bites mainly small whiting but caught my first flatty :victory:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got to pier shortly after 9pm and mackerel was still in so i used feathers to catch a few 'fresh' for bait rather than the frozen i'd took down lol, was gd but my m8 was knackered so we left about 12

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi ther am lookin for a new fishing spot coz of steetley is shut what do you use for bait thanks ,gareth
i'm pretty new to fishing mate so just been using rag or mackerel better catch rate with the mackerel tho but i'm waiting for some peeler crab oil off ebay so i can inject the mackerel with it to see if its any good and at under £3 a bottle its worth a try, i'm just figuring it'll be used to bring a wider audience closer to my bait lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello ther burdo thanks for that i will have a go my lasses dad is a boat fisher he sed use macky or the fethers they ment to be mint were do u fish at

1 - 8 of 8 Posts